Why you should book an expo stand at Classical:NEXT
“I did more business in three hours at Classical:NEXT than I did in three days at other conferences.”
Antony Smith, Nimbus Records
Classical:NEXT is essentially a marketplace; a market for products, for music, for ideas. As an exhibitor, you will be part of this marketplace more than other participants. You can find the full information on what a stand booking includes at our Book a Stand page, and read here to see how you can benefit:
- 1,200+ professionals and just four days in which to meet them – never be overlooked again with a stand. You will be easy to find, and your brand will be on display to more people than you could ever approach individually;
- Special, prominent listings in the printed Guide, on our website and in the Classical:NEXT mobile app;
- Showcases and conference sessions have an impact, but only a stand has an impact over all four days!
- Show to the community that you mean serious business;
- A stand will be your personal, prestigious meeting space;
- A large umbrella stand is ideal for country delegations, networks and large organisations to serve as a representation of their cultural activities towards the global industry;
- Pics or it didn’t happen: your stand is the perfect spot to document your presence with your group and press photos;
- Hold receptions at your stand – free of charge, no corkage!
- Save money – a stand is 890€ net, that is only a few Euros above the price for a reception space;
“The main success though was the expo. Featuring stands from companies, countries, content creators, magazines, media outlets and management groups from all over the world, it was here that you found the heart of the conference. This was where I picked up the most promising leads and had the most engaging conversations. As for the national booze and food on offer, that was a welcome bonus.”
Watch attendees talk about their experience at Classical:NEXT:
Anything we did not think of? Tell us what you are looking for and how Classical:NEXT could be (or already is) the place to find that! It would be wonderful if you could find the time and write a short email to firstname.lastname@example.org