Presenters, Venues, Festivals
Collect knowhow, scout extraordinary talent and network in a relaxed atmosphere.
“A fantastic forum for exchanging ideas and connecting with colleagues worldwide.”
Christopher Gruits, Carnegie Hall
- Get the maximum in global knowledge sharing and networking in the minimum amount of time
- Discover new ways of presenting live classical music, find out whether or not a new trend in programming, marketing, audience development or new tech is right for your needs in the extensive Classical:NEXT Conference
- Meet with your peers at a network meeting reserved especially for festival-makers. For more information on this exclusive meeting and to request an invitation, please contact Naima Delaere at email@example.com
- Take home concrete examples and "how-to" knowledge that you can use in your work
- See how new projects take shape for you as you make new contacts from new sectors and new regions
- Discover new artists and new projects in live showcases and short, informative project pitches. Artists and projects presented at Classical:NEXT report a high rate of subsequent booking:
"Immediately after my presentation, several representatives approached me and throughout the day some even suggested concrete deals for international appearances of our contemporary music ensemble."
John Harris, Red Note Ensemble, UK
- If you are selected for a showcase or project pitch, you'll be invited to attend the 'Meet the Artists' reception and enjoy extra visibility on-site at Classical:NEXT;
- Become part of a professional family, which includes many classical innovators. Network with hundreds of classical and art music professionals from all sectors;
- Research and connect with contacts both new and old before and after the event through our online contact database and networking tool C:N NET.
Here is a handy pdf to download and share highlighting some of the most important benefits of Classical:NEXT. Feel free to download it and pass it on to friends and colleagues.
Watch attendees talk about their experience at Classical:NEXT:
Anything we did not think of? Tell us what you are looking for and how Classical:NEXT could be (or already is) the place to find that! It would be wonderful if you could find the time and write a short email to firstname.lastname@example.org