Find out what you can get out of Classical:NEXT
While Classical:NEXT is a meeting for all sectors, it offers specific benefits for each participant.
"Classical:NEXT offers the best platform that I have ever attended for the classical music industry. I never feel shy when recommending it to all my acquaintances in the business. As a veteran member, I don't need to tell how much the platform has regenerated and evolved itself from Day 1. It's a shame that I can't split into parts to be at the many simultaneous showcases, sessions, mentoring, talks and receptions."
Find YOUR individual benefits here:
- I am a presenter, programmer, curator
- I work for an orchestra
- I am an artist or artist manager
- I am a publisher
- I am with a label or distribution company
- I am in music education
- I am a press or media representative or working in PR
- I am interested in exhibiting in the Classical:NEXT Expo
- None of these? Here is a general text summarising what you can get out of Classical:NEXT
Any sector missing? Any additions? Write a mail to email@example.com and let us know your special needs and wishes for Classical:NEXT.
Collaborations and Friendships at Classical:NEXT
Watch Daniel Murray (Showcases Artist 2014) and Lars Hannibal (producer/director OUR Recordings) as they discuss recording 'Brazilian Landscapes' together after meeting at Classical:NEXT in 2014.