Why you should book an expo stand at Classical:NEXT
“I did more business in three hours at Classical:NEXT than I did in three days at other conferences.”
Antony Smith, Nimbus Records
Classical:NEXT is essentially a marketplace; a market for products, for music, for ideas. As an exhibitor, you will be part of this marketplace more than other participants. You can find the full information on what a stand booking includes at our Book a Stand page, and read here to see how you can benefit:
- 1,200+ professionals and just four days in which to meet them – never be overlooked again with a stand. You will be easy to find, and your brand will be on display to more people than you could ever approach individually;
- Special, prominent listings in the printed Guide, on our website and in the Classical:NEXT mobile app;
- Showcases and conference sessions have an impact, but only a stand has an impact over all four days!
- Show to the community that you mean serious business;
- A stand will be your personal, prestigious meeting space;
- A large umbrella stand is ideal for country delegations, networks and large organisations to serve as a representation of their cultural activities towards the global industry;
- Pics or it didn’t happen: your stand is the perfect spot to document your presence with your group and press photos;
- Hold receptions at your stand – free of charge, no corkage!
- Save money – a stand is 890€ net, that is only a few Euros above the price for a reception space;
Watch attendees talk about their experience at Classical:NEXT 2016:
Delegates' statements recorded impromptu at Classical:NEXT 2016, video by Theresa Beschnidt
Anything we did not think of? Tell us what you are looking for and how Classical:NEXT could be (or already is) the place to find that! It would be wonderful if you could find the time and write a short email to email@example.com