Labels and Distributors
Find out what you can get out of Classical:NEXT
“I did more business in three hours at Classical:NEXT than I did in three days at other conferences.”
Antony Smith, Nimbus Records
Classical:NEXT is the one place where all relevant classical music labels worldwide gather annually to discuss current issues and make business. This is why important players hold their annual meetings in the same timeframe as Classical:NEXT.
- Find distributors representing any region.
- Meet new labels and hear about the upcoming publications of renowned labels.
- Also meet publishers, artist managers, press, PR and marketing, orchestras, presenters etc to form new alliances and bring in new projects.
- You will become part of a professional family. You can network with hundreds of classical and art music professionals and innovators, both established and newcomer.
- Connect with new contacts both before and after the event through our online contact database and year-round platform C:N NET.
- Be inspired to take on new adventures, new projects, new cooperations.
- Take home concrete examples and "know-how" from the conference that you can use in your every day work.
- Get an extensive overview of the current scene and new trends in a minimum amount of time.
- Learn about the latest in new technology, from streaming to recording technology or marketing.
- Offer your services to unsigned or non-established new artists and projects whom you can discover e.g. at our showcases.
Here is a handy pdf to download and share highlighting some of the most important benefits of Classical:NEXT. Feel free to download it and pass it on to friends and colleagues.
Watch attendees talk about their experience at Classical:NEXT 2016:
Delegates' statements recorded impromptu at Classical:NEXT 2016, video by Theresa Beschnidt
Anything we've missed? Tell us what you are looking for and how Classical:NEXT could be (or already is) the place to find that! It would be wonderful if you could find the time and write a short email to firstname.lastname@example.org