Find out what you can get out of Classical:NEXT
“A truly international meeting where label managers, agents, musicians and journalists work with great determination on the future of classical music.“
Remy Franck, pizzicato magazine
Classical:NEXT is the one place where all relevant classical music labels, artists, and press representatives worldwide gather annually to discuss current issues and make business.
- Network with hundreds of classical and art music professionals, both established and newcomer.
- Get an extensive overview of the current scene and new trends in a short amount of time.
- Learn about the latest in new technology, from streaming to online platforms or marketing tools.
- Take home concrete examples and "know-how" from the conference that you can use in your everyday work.
- Meet the innovators, exchange with or report on people who invent new concert formats, go on new musical adventures, experiment with audience outreach or find new models to make a living in classical and art music.
- Be inspired to take on new projects and new cooperations
- Become part of a professional family. It is easy to connect with new contacts both before and after the event through our online contact database and year-round platform C:N NET
- Listen to great new music live.
Here is a handy pdf to download and share highlighting some of the most important benefits of Classical:NEXT. Feel free to download it and pass it on to friends and colleagues.
Watch attendees talk about their experience at Classical:NEXT 2016:
Delegates' statements recorded impromptu at Classical:NEXT 2016, video by Theresa Beschnidt
Anything we've missed? Tell us what you are looking for and how Classical:NEXT could be (or already is) the place to find that! It would be wonderful if you could find the time and write a short email to email@example.com