Media & Journalists
Find out what you can get out of Classical:NEXT
“A truly international meeting where label managers, agents, musicians and journalists work with great determination on the future of classical music.“
Remy Franck, pizzicato magazine
If you intend to report on Classical:NEXT or its speakers, exhibitors or artists, head to our press section.
Classical:NEXT is the one place where all relevant classical music labels, artists, and press representatives worldwide gather annually to discuss current issues and make business.
- Network with hundreds of classical and art music professionals, both established and newcomer.
- Get an extensive overview of the current scene and new trends in a short amount of time.
- Learn about the latest in new technology, from streaming to online platforms or marketing tools.
- Take home concrete examples and "know-how" from the conference that you can use in your everyday work.
- Meet the innovators, exchange with or report on people who invent new concert formats, go on new musical adventures, experiment with audience outreach or find new models to make a living in classical and art music.
- Be inspired to take on new projects and new cooperations
- Become part of a professional family. It is easy to connect with new contacts both before and after the event through our online contact database and year-round platform C:N NET
- Listen to great new music live.
Here is a handy pdf to download and share highlighting some of the most important benefits of Classical:NEXT. Feel free to download it and pass it on to friends and colleagues.
Watch attendees talk about their experience at Classical:NEXT:
Anything we've missed? Tell us what you are looking for and how Classical:NEXT could be (or already is) the place to find that! It would be wonderful if you could find the time and write a short email to email@example.com