Find out what you can get out of Classical:NEXT
“In just two years Classical:NEXT has established itself as an event to attend. A programme that will intrigue, excite and entice all sectors of the music community to attend and participate.”
Sarah Osborne, general manager, Music Publishers Association, and Classical:NEXT jury member 2014
Composers and their publishers are called to join the debate on the future of classical music and the music business. Classical:NEXT is the international meeting for all sectors and thus the place for publishers to engage with the rest of the scene.
- Meet with orchestra representatives from numerous countries. Classical:NEXT is the base for an emerging Global Orchestra Network Meeting, which attracts orchestra representatives from all over the world;
- Connect with professionals from the new opera sector thanks to Classical:NEXT’s partnership with Operadagen Rotterdam;
- Take home concrete examples and "how-to" knowledge from the conference that you can use in your everyday work;
- You will get an extensive overview of the current scene and new trends in a minimum amount of time;
- Find partners for international co-commissioning;
- Find out whether or not a new trend in programming, marketing, audience development or new tech is right for your needs in the extensive Classical:NEXT Conference;
- Become part of a professional family, which includes lots of classical innovators, network with hundreds of classical and art music professionals on site and connect with new contacts both before and after the event through our online contact database and year-round platform C:N NET;
- Be inspired to take on new adventures, new projects, new cooperations;
- Listen to and hear about inspring new music projects, and get the chance to promote your catalogue.
Watch attendees talk about their experience at Classical:NEXT 2016:
Delegates' statements recorded impromptu at Classical:NEXT 2016, video by Theresa Beschnidt
Anything we did not think of? Tell us what you are looking for and how Classical:NEXT could be (or already is) the place to find that! It would be wonderful if you could find the time and write a short email to email@example.com