Jason van Eyk
- function: manager, azrieli music initiatives
- phone: Please log in to see the phone number.
- fax: Please log in to see the fax number.
- eMail: Please log in to see the email address.
- mobile: Please log in to see the mobile number.
- Classical:NEXT 2017
Jason van Eyk is an award-winning cultural management professional working at the intersection of music, sound, art and education. He has focused 15+ years of professional experience on the international management, study, exhibition, promotion and publication of these fields through positions with organizations such as the Canadian Music Centre and the Royal Conservatory of Music, and through vehicles such as School for Curatorial Studies Venice, Scotiabank Nuit Blanche, Musicworks Magazine and Coach House Books. Currently a PhD candidate at the European Graduate School, his research focuses on the role of art and music presentation in constituting a critical public sphere. Jason currently serves as Manager, Music Initiatives for the Azrieli Foundation.