70010 cellamare (bari)
URTIcanti Contemporary Music Festival
Italy - Apulia - Bari
You must be logged in to see the business contact.
- Classical:NEXT 2013
company descriptionURTIcanti Contemporary Music FestivalThe name of the festival marks its experimental nature, as a matter of fact the Italian word URTIcanti comes from:
• shock (Urto), provocked by everything new and
contrasting with habits;
• nettle (Ortica), thus itching or tickle with are synonymous for curiosity;
• songs (Canti), whose sweetness can soothe the nettle’s itching and the shock
Cultural reality of excellent quality allowing the contact between Bari’s and Puglia’s audiences and contemporary music, through some important and experimental events.
Since 2005, the festival has been honoured to welcome a composer of world-wide renown, an authoritative personality, inspiring the program of each edition.
Time, space and figure in Ivan Fedele’s music
Marco STROPPA’s music
Music from far
Luis DE PABLO’s Spain
The colours of sounds
In the name of Lennon - Schumann - Berio - Bach and
and the Italian creativity
Italy and Music with
Francesco FILIDEI and Geoffroy DROUIN
- 27 Nov 2013 - written by Raffaella Ronchi, Festival URTIcanti from Italy
- 24 Apr 2013 - written by Raffaella Ronchi, Festival URTIcanti from Italy
- 22 Apr 2013 - written by Raffaella Ronchi, Festival URTIcanti from Italy