- function: "leopoldinum" manager
- eMail: Please log in to see the email address.
- mobile: Please log in to see the mobile number.
- Classical:NEXT 2016
Graduate from the Theory of Music at the Wroclaw Music Academy in POland. After leaving for the U.S.A. worked at the Historical Sound Recording Collection at the Yale University – one of the largest collection around the world. Besides many assignments like archival and independent projects on discographies of Kurt Weill, Paul Hindemith and Karol Szymanowski, prepared materials for re-editions, of the following artists:
- Maurice Rosenthal, pianist – years1934-1937 – for the British firm Archive-Piano-Recordings,
- Vladimir Horowitz, pianist - live recordings form years 1940’s and 1950’s made during his concerts in the Carnegie Hall – given to Yale by Wanda Horowitz,
- Alessandro Moreschi (recordings of the last castrato from Vatican – from the year 1902) – for the firm Pearl-Opal
- Alexander Kipnis, basso – from the period1902-1906 – for the firm Rubini
- Singers for the first issued CD from the Yale Collection – oldest from the year 1902 (f.ex. Salomea Kruszelnicka, Francesco Tamagno, Enrico Caruso …) until 1913 (Georg Henschel) – issued by the Yale University in 1993
Assignments alikeperformed at the Music Library and Sound Archive at the Stanford University in California.
After returning to Poland from 1996 until 2006 was an artistic secretary at the Wratislavia Cantans festival and at the same time coordinated abroad concerts for Leopoldinum. Within Wratislavia Cantans bureau she was also one of the coordinators of the Europalia Polska festival in Belgium in 2001 (ca 150 concerts in the cooperation with Belgian partner).
Since 2006 she is a member of the artistic department at the Wrocław Philharmonic – now National Forum of Music - working exclusively for the Leopoldinum orchestra. During many years of cooperation with Leopoldinum she coordinated recordings of 18 CDs – including one which was honoured by the Phonograph Academy Award Fryderyk 1999.