A video and digital media production company specialized in the performing arts Ozango produced over 100 programs since 2009.
You must be logged in to see the business contact.
- Film Producer
- Video Production
- Classical:NEXT 2017
- Classical:NEXT 2016
company descriptionA video production company specialized in the performing arts Ozango produced over 100 programs since 2009 for television broadcasters (France Télévision, Arte, RTS, ZDF) as well as Internet broadcasters and other distributors of audiovisual contents (DVD, EPK, etc.)
Through its know-how and network Ozango was able to be involved with numerous unique and emotionally rich artistic projects. In that respect 2015 was a particularly remarkable year at Ozango, especially in the field of Early Music:
- The live broadcast, in streaming, worldwide of a unique work from Jean-Baptiste Pergolèse, “Messe en ré majeur”, by the Ghislieri Consort and Choir in Pavie,
- The full length audiovisual production of “Il Catone in Utica” and “Artsaserse”, two operas by Leonardo Vinci, contributing to the musical memory of Leonardo Vinci’s work.
- About 10 productions of Baroque Opera for a number of TV broadcasters such as France Télévisions, Arte, Mezzo, etc.
- The creation and growth of an online community dedicated to Early Music which reaches over 27 000 fans in just over one year of existence, Total Baroque reaching Early Music lovers worldwide.
- Beyond its activities in the field of audiovisual production Ozango helps through a partnership with Culture.Digital, cultural institutions, artists, labels through their digital transformation and how to make the most out of the opportunities provided by the digital world. Such institutions include the Opéra National du Rhin in Strasbourg, the Grand Théâtre de Genève in Geneva or the EEEmerging program which helps identify and nurture promising young early music ensembles in Europe.