- Dante Ozzetti (Classic Guitar)
- Eduardo Moreira (Electric Bass and Keyboards)
- Kleber Benigno (Manari Trio) (Percussion)
- Manoel Cordeiro (Electric Guitar ; "Charango")
- Márcio Jardim (Manari Trio) (Percussion)
- Nazareno Silva (Manari Trio) (Percussion)
- Patricia Bastos (Voice)
- label:Grandpop Oy
- instrumentation:vocal, percussion, singer songwriter, unplugged, guitar
- artist submitted by:
Combining acoustic and electronic elements with thoughtful explorations of the native African and Northern Brazilian rhythms, Patrícia Bastos has played with Vítor Ramil and Lô Borges and her work has been supported by many cultural organizations.
Her latest work, “Batom Bacaba”, is an exploration of indigenous rhythms and dialects within electronic and acoustic conceptions.