You must be logged in to see the business contact.
- Classical:NEXT 2018
- Classical:NEXT 2017
- Classical:NEXT 2016
- Classical:NEXT 2015
- Classical:NEXT 2014
- Classical:NEXT 2013
- Classical:NEXT 2012
company descriptionWallonie-Bruxelles Musiques (W.B.M.) was created in 1984 to help artists, producers and publishers from the French-speaking community of Wallonia and Brussels to make their mark in the musical cultural industry; in all kinds of music.
The agency is co-managed by Wallonia-Brussels International (WBI) and the Federation Wallonia-Brussels.
Since then, it has developed its work around different axes :
• Supporting their presence in music markets, both for recorded sound and the performing arts. These include events such as: CLASSICAL:NEXT, WOMEX, BABEL MED, JAZZAHEAD ...
• Supporting the presence of artists in the major festivals and international showcase events that can lead to major breakthroughs.
• Developping two programmes to support professionals from Wallonia & Brussels: aid in promoting albums released in markets outside Belgium and tour support for artists when a record is released or for showcases intended for professionals;
• welcoming foreign professionals at major music events in Wallonia and Brussels
• Organising promotional operations around specific sectors of musical activity.
• Creating international promotional tools
• Developping an information policy : web site (www.wbm.be), newsletters, …
• Participating in international networks : NEW:AUD, E.T.E.P., EJN (European Jazz Network), AIECF,....