There are many ways to participate in Classical:NEXT
All Year round:
- As a first step: read and subscribe to our newsletter.
- Become a part of a community of thousands of music innovators -
engage via our online platform and database C:N NET.
At the annual meeting in May:
- Become a delegate! To find more information, including prices, deadlines and how to register, see our registration page.
- Book a stand in the Classical:NEXT expo. Find out how and get more information at our Book a Stand page.
- Advertise your company or network with an online banner, a bag insert at Classical:NEXT or an advertisement in our guide book.
- You can present an "off C:N" showcase event or promote your work, services or product with an off C:N presentation.
- If you want to organise a network meeting or book a room for your own reception at Classical:NEXT, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Suggest speakers or artists for our jury-selected conference and showcase programme for the next edition. The programme is curated from proposals from the community. The Jury review every Showcase, Film and Conference proposal and from them curate the Classical:NEXT programme. To be informed when the Classical:NEXT 2018 Call for Proposals will open, subscribe to our newsletter.
Photo: Eric van Nieuwland