Book a Stand & Exhibitor Info
Book a stand
Would you like to present your work or project through an expo stand? Stands can be booked online and will be granted on a first come, first served basis. Read about the benefits of becoming an exhibitor at Classical:NEXT on our Benefits page.
To book a stand through our online registration, simply select any free stand from the map during the registration process.
Each standard stand-booking includes:
- A 2 x 3 m exhibition space with or without pre-build standard shell scheme (see this stand picture).
- Fascia /signboard with the name of the exhibitor (black standard font)
- Carpet tiles (color 'anthracite')
- One table and four chairs per stand
- Electricity, spotlights and daily cleaning
- A feature in the Classical:NEXT Guide, introducing your company or enterprise (Please note! Only available if your stand is booked before the Guide Rate deadline).
Please note! Stand booking does not include any person registrations. These have to be bought separately.
Additional equipment and services can be ordered directly from our stand building company A-booth.
Important documents for exhibitors
- Exhibition manual (PDF) - coming soon!
- Stand images (PDF)
- Classical:NEXT 2018 expo map (PDF)
- Additional equipment Catalogue (PDF) by A-booth - coming soon!
- Shipping manual (PDF) by Valverde (offical Classical:NEXT 2018 freight company) - coming soon!
- De Doelen parking plan
Set-up times and opening hours
Exhibitors only: Stand set-up and Check-in
16 May 2018 | 10:00 – 14:00
General Expo, Registration and Check-in times
16 May 2018 | 14:00 – 18:00
17 May 2018 | 10:00 – 18:00
18 May 2018 | 10:00 – 18:00
19 May 2018 | 10:00 – 14:00
Exhibitors only: Stand take-down
19 May 2018 | 14:00 – 16:00
Shared Stands and Umbrella stands
Shared stands and umbrella stands (one stand hosting several co-exhibiting companies) are possible. However, Classical:NEXT will invoice the full cost for booking to only one party per stand, and only feature one main exhibitor per stand in the Classical:NEXT Guide.
For further questions, please contact email@example.com.