Classical:NEXT 2017 is now over. Classical:NEXT 2018 will take place 16 - 19 May 2018, and registration will open later this year.
PLEASE NOTE: All information below is applicable only to Classical:NEXT 2017. Updated terms for Classical:NEXT 2018 will be available later in the year.
apply for 2017
(credit card only)
17 - 20 May
|290 €||340 €||370 €||400 €||410 €|
From 3rd Person
|240 €||280 €||305 €||330 €||340 €|
|210 €||250 €||270 €||290 €||300 €|
(only with credentials, under
age of 30, see below)
|Expo stand (3 x 2m)|
(persons not included)
|All prices are net prices, 21% VAT to be added.|
- Registration deadlines are for receipt of payment.
- All deadlines expire midnight CET (Central European Time).
- See here for more information on VAT, reclaiming the VAT as a non-EU citizen, VAT for stand booking etc.
- See full terms of business.
What does A Registration include?
- A Classical:NEXT registration gives you access to all Classical:NEXT events including the expo, conference and showcases.
- All delegates and companies registered by 3 March 2017 (payment receipt deadline!) will be listed in the printed Classical:NEXT guide book handed out to all delegates as a year-round source of information.
- An expo stand registration made before 3 March 2017 includes a short feature in the Classical:NEXT guide for free.
- A one-year registration for the database and online platform C:N NET.
- Free Lunch and Drinks: All delegates will receive a catered buffet lunch on the Thursday and Friday. Coffee and tea will be available for free throughout the entire expo daytime.
- Good-value hotel rates for delegates at selected hotels.
To book an expo stand (3m x 2m), simply select any free stand from the map during the online registration. A stand booking does not include a person registration.
Speakers and showcase artists
All invited Classical:NEXT conference speakers and showcase artists will be registered free of charge. If you have submitted a proposal you will be informed in due time whether or not it has been selected so that you can still enjoy the smart rate if you have not been selected this time.
FROM 3RD PERSON - SAME COMPANY
When two people from the same company register at the full price, every person who registers as parts of that same company thereafter receives a discount rate ('Third Person Rate').
MEDIA Rate and press Accreditation
- A limited number of press accreditations (free of charge) shall be granted to journalists who report on Classical:NEXT or our showcase artists, subject to approval. Note that accredited journalists are not listed as delegates in the printed guide nor at the online database C:N NET. One accreditation per reporting media only. To apply for a free press accreditation please contact us via email: email@example.com.
For all other full-time journalists and press representatives we offer the special media rate acknowledging the vital role they play in the dissemination of classical music and the discourse on this art form. For a media registration please send us valid press credentials via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We care about the next generation of music professionals! Therefore Classical:NEXT offers a special student price of 100 euros + 21 % VAT subject to capacity. The ticket will be valid for all four days and is exclusively reserved for students under the age of 30 who do not attend Classical:NEXT on behalf of a running business. Valid student credentials are mandatory. A student registration does not include a full C:N NET account (no public C:N NET profile and no access to the client database). If you are entitled to a student price, simply register online, check the box "student" (appears half way through the registration process) and send a copy of your student ID to email@example.com. Welcome to the Classical:NEXT community!