Conservatoires & Higher Education
Learn more about what you can get out of Classical:NEXT
Education is vital to shaping the future of classical music. Join with colleagues from all corners of the field - composers, orchestras, ensembles, new opera, publishing, media, management and journalism. With them, forge alliances and discover new ways to create a brighter future – for your students, your institution and for you!
Within the extensive Classical:NEXT programme, there are numerous events that are specifically dedicated to education and outreach. Classical:NEXT is the international classical music meeting for all sectors and thus the ideal opportunity for anybody working in music education to not only meet each other but to reach out to other parts of the field.
- Engage with all sectors of the classical and art music world
- Learn about the current scene and new industry trends
- Develop new areas of study to better prepare your students
- Take part in dedicated sessions for conservatoires and institutes of higher learning
- Gather know-how to inspire the next generation of artists
- Discover new technology and how to use it to improve efficiencies in teaching
- Exchange and network with new standing or visiting faculty
- Take on new adventures, new projects, new cooperations and develop a new outlook
- Become part of a professional family and stay connected through C:N NET
Download and share our handy PDF highlighting the most important benefits of Classical:NEXT:
Hear what attendees have to say:
Are you a higher music education representative who has been to Classical:NEXT? Tell us about your experience! firstname.lastname@example.org