Media & Journalists
Learn more about what you can get out of Classical:NEXT
Classical:NEXT is the one place where all relevant classical music labels, artists, and press representatives worldwide gather annually to discuss current issues and make business.
- Network with hundreds of classical and art music professionals
- Keep your finger on the pulse and stay in tune with the industry’s current scene
- Learn about the latest in new technology, from streaming to online platforms or marketing tools
- Gather know-how from the conference that you can use in your everyday work
- Meet the innovators, exchange with or report on people who invent new concert formats, go on new musical adventures, experiment with audience outreach or find new models to make a living in classical and art music
- Stay ahead and learn about new trends and upcoming artists
- Become part of a professional family and stay connected through C:N NET
- Discover and listen to great new music
Download and share our handy PDF highlighting the most important benefits of Classical:NEXT:
If you intend to report on Classical:NEXT or its speakers, exhibitors or artists, head to our press section and learn about available accreditation options.
Hear what attendees have to say:
Are you a media representative who has been to Classical:NEXT? Tell us about your experience! email@example.com