Learn more about what you can get out of Classical:NEXT
Orchestras around the world share similar challenges which override the details of regional differences. With the future at stake, music professionals must orient themselves towards it. This is exactly what happens each year at Classical:NEXT – delegates take a hard look at the state of the industry to better prepare for the future collectively.
- The Global Orchestra Network Meeting: compare best practice notes with international colleagues taking place in two parts – one open to all delegates, the other accessible only to orchestra staff
- Discover new ways of presenting live classical music
- Learn how to adapt specific concert series to specific audiences
- Unearth new trends in programming, marketing, audience development and digital technology
- Make new contacts from new sectors and new regions
- Become part of a professional family and stay connected through C:N NET
- Gather global knowledge and expand your network
- Organise meetings with colleagues from around the world, in one place, at one time
- Promote your orchestra!
Download and share our handy PDF highlighting the most important benefits of Classical:NEXT:
Hear what attendees have to say:
Are you an orchestra representative who has been to Classical:NEXT? Tell us about your experience! email@example.com