- Hoonjung Yang (Gayageum (Korean traditional lap harp))
- Hyunsuk Shin (Haegeum (Korean traditional ulhoo))
- Inyoung Kim (Contra bass)
- Joseph Choi (Drums)
- Onesoo Lee (Piano)
- Yeachan Kim (Piree (Korean traditional oboe))
- country:South Korea
- region:South East Asia
- Korean Classical
- label:Synnara music inc.
- gender:male, female
- artist submitted by:
- is a korean born professional musician group of 6 members composed of basic jazz trio (piano,contra bass and drums)uniquely combined with traditional korean instruments - Gayagm (korean lap harp), Haegm (korean ulhoo), and Piree (korean reed).
- embodies unique acoustic sound with pure combination of oriental and western acoustic instruments.
- deals with tunes from all different musical genres using fundamentally creative arrangement, composition, and instrumentation that creates not only new sound format but also new music forms or genres themselves.
- has worked on worldwide known standard jazz numbers and pops not to speak of korean folk tunes & Classics turning into new kind of music handling them with full of care and consideration to give them not only new quality but also delicate energy.
- focuses more on enlarging the sources and methods by putting more value on expressing racial sentiment through jazz medium.
Stone Jazz's rendition of Beethoven's 'Synphony no.9'
Stone Jazz's rendition of Faure's Pavane in live
Stone Jazz's rendition of Mozart's 'Symphony no.40)
Stone Jazz's rendition of George Gershwin's 'Summer time'
Take one more
Stone Jazz's rendition of Dave's Take 5