Lord Mouse & The Kalypso Katz
- Anit’Amour (vocal)
- Benoît Ribot (electric guitar)
- Claudio Jolowicz (tenor saxophone )
- Coca Cosi (vocal)
- Die Schicke Ulrike (vocal)
- General Confusion (piano)
- Jungle Jo (vocal)
- Kai Eckhardt (trumpet)
- Keko Tonial (congas, percussion)
- Lord Mouse (Singer)
- Mark Roman (double bass)
- Stéphane Doucerain (congas, percussion)
- Stephen Moult (trumpet)
- Tiger Tam (vocal)
- Vanillinda (vocal)
- Witold Niedziejko (alto saxophone )
- label:Piranha Musik
- instrumentation:salsa and latin band, dance orchestra
- artist submitted by:
The Trinidadian Calypso is a music, a culture, a look.
A Big Band of sixteen musicians, the group thrills audiences thanks to the vocal and scenic playfulness of its riveting chorus, the “Kalypso Katz” and of its energetic singer and composer Lord Mouse. Faithful to the traditional roots of Trinidadian calypso, Lord Mouse and the Kalypso Katz have rejuvenated the genre to offer a boisterous sound that will have the audience up and dancing.
The warm Caribbean wind arrives from Berlin !